Friday 28 February 2014

Mind On Run!

Have been thinking of this since many days now..how our mind works..how do we connect and relate so many things at one time. Finally thought will jot down a few lines on it and maybe come again later and throw some more light on the topic.
Human brain is an fantastic piece of creation by the Creator. This is only one part of the body that can be at so many places at a single time :). Just a word, an image, a thought can tour you to different places, help you to relive the memories, make you feel good or bad,energize you, weaken you can give you all kind of emotions at one time :)
The realization on this topic started with my first blog on Shevai.
The word Shevai got me to my childhood days, my vacation at my aunts place, my cousins...I again relived all those moments. My brain went in so depth that I could even recollect the conversations made then :)
Even now while writing this blog, I again went through those moments.
Just wondering how a human brain could relate and recollect so many things at the same time..think the science of Neural Networks can help me out in some way :P

No comments:

Post a Comment